All our Policies are protected. Should you required
acess please ask us and we will provide you a copy.
Our company is fully insured, which means you can
have peace of mind when you hire us.
Business Ethics and Transparency
The company is committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and
corporate governance pratices in order to maintain excellence in its daily operations and to promote confidence in our governance systems. The company will promote its business in an open, honest and
ethical manner. The company recognises the importance of protecting all our human, financial, physical, informational, social, environmental and reputation
All our policies including Environmental, Health and Safty policies are in place
and communicated to all staff via staff handbook and subsequent memos.
- Making sure the basic first aid training
knowledge is conceived and implemented by staff on site
- Awareness of the place of first aid kit on site
and on site location for it determined through site risk assessment.
- Replenishing of First aid kit monthly by the
Health and safety maintenance at
- Ensure that our environment and workplace are healthy and safe;
- Carry out an assessment of the risks to our health and safety at work and put measures in place to reduce the chances of an injury or
illness happening to our employees;
- Ensure that a supply of drinking water and toilets are accessible to our employees;
- Provide with personal protective equipment, free of charge, if the health and safety risks of our job cannot be controlled adequately by
any other means;
- Provide the employees with information and instruction about health and safety hazards that you may be exposed to;
- Train our employees how to carry out your job safely including training in what to do when faced with violence or
Policies and the associated procedures will be monitored and reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that they remain current and
applicable to the company’s activities.